A life update in irregular times


Man, life has been a rollercoaster in 2020. So much of our world has changed, seemingly never to really return to the way things used to be. As a regular working stiff, I wanted to weigh in on where I'm at through all of this and how COVID-19 has impacted my world lense.


As I type out this brief intro, I'm also holding onto the hope that all who read will venture down to the attached video and watch. I recorded this basic video while in a moment in time. No editing, filters, or sense of direction.

Just as a release. 





For now, I'll leave things here. With time, more to come.





Comments

  1. I love you nephew! Keep your head up and you can always come to NC and stay with me! I agree with a lot of what your saying and hope things change in this country of ours soon, very soon or we’ll all be homeless!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I hate your weed, your pot, and any other names you call it

On-the-go poetry entry #11

On-the-go poetry entry #10