I hate it. I hate everything it represents. I hate the smells it comes with. I hate how much it changes people. Most of all, I hate how people think it's no big deal. So, to all you pot zombies out there, this one's for you. To all the family and friends (that I currently know of) smoking pot, it sickens me that I know the strength each of you hold and yet you consistently choose to be weaken by such a nasty, mind-melting habit. Save the excuses, too. I've heard them all. Don't try and defend your actions either. You can't. It seems everybody has some kind of excuse as to why they smoke or use marijuana, with self medicating and recreation among the most common. I plan to address each excuse individually. Another thing most users do is try and defend their usage with non-facts and half-assed explanations. These, I also plan to address.
It's been awhile since the last time I really sat down and shared exactly where I'm at in life . Lately, I've just felt so disconnected, with time seemingly slipping away quicker and quicker. Maybe now is the perfect time to slow down just a long enough to catch my breath, formulate a somewhat reflective thought, and attempt to reconnect...
"Adversity and how it is dealt with is the true measure of strength. Perseverance kid, you got it." Tonight, I sat in on a High School basketball game and what I took away from it was something I had not expected in the least. I would not have posted again so soon, but it was the events and actions at this game that pressed me to sit down and write. So, here we go!
Comments
Post a Comment